Movie of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie of the Week

With the school holidays about to finish we had our grandson staying with us for a few days. However he is used to me putting a movie on at night, but the problem has been the words...seen it...seen it...when I suggest something that he might like

I did manage to find something different starting with the French movie "Belle and Sebastian" that went down well. Next night "Terminator 2 in 3D", he had never seen a 3D movie that went well, Third night "Is Anybody There" ,that one I thought had a interesting story to tell, of what its like to get old "Michael Caine" and a young boy "Bill Milner" trying to figure out what happens when you die. Well after watching that one, Connor our grandson went into the house and called out to Yvonne "Is Anybody There" ha ha. Fourth night, the magic ticket to the movies Last Action Hero.

I asked of all the movies you have watched which one he liked the most?, he replied the one with the dog. ie "Belle and Sebastian" I was pleased to hear this, that it was not any of the action movies, but the one that had a nice story of a boy with a dog

When I worked at the cinema I used to ask customers at random what did they think of the movie? this helped me decide if the film was to stay or not and find something else, feedback to me was important and interesting to hear what others think.

So the movie of the week was "Belle and Sebastian"

Terminator2 in 3D....
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1180811.JPG Views:	0 Size:	106.5 KB ID:	33270
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1180812.JPG Views:	0 Size:	86.9 KB ID:	33271
    The winning movie......
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1170928.JPG Views:	0 Size:	89.7 KB ID:	33272

I love seeing stuff like this! It's always great to see kids that have good grandparents to spend time with and can share their love for movies!

Comment

Working...
    X