Personal Thoughts Cinesea October 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Thoughts Cinesea October 2019

Some of you who attended this event will remember meeting my friend Paul from Falmouth Massachusetts. This post will let you know that on the way down from Cape Cod, about 8 miles from the Shalimar, his Mercury Mountaineer blew out and dropped the transmission. This was Friday night during the screening of the Blob.

By the time the movie was finished, Paul's car had been towed to a garage, and we had Ubered back to the Shalimar.

We've all had car problems at one point or another. So we know what it's like to loose a car and have to start over.

The Sunday that Cinesea ended, as I left for Florida, I dropped Paul at the Atlantic City bus station. By 10pm that night he was safe at home. His car was junked and left behind near Wildwood.

Paul is doing fine and now has a 2018 Chevy Malibu.

To Lou Franchetti: Thank you for giving me a ride to find Paul when he broke down that Friday evening.

To those of you who showed compassion and sympathy to Paul based on what happened, THANK YOU.

I had a absolute blast at the event. And for the help and friendship that we received during his difficult time, it was so warm and genuine.

Thank you everyone so very much.

Chip Gelmini
Working...
X