Robert Conrad has died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Conrad has died

I don't know if he's remembered in Anglo-saxon countries but his death was covered by French speking medias. The serie The Wild Wild West (Les mystères de l'Ouest) remains in our memories. Always sad to hear such news.

I thought that he was absolutely excellent in "Centennial" ( a miniseries from the late 70's ).

Comment

The first time I saw him was in the Columbo episode "An Exercise in Fatality" as Milo Janus (loved the name) and then in an Mission Impossible episode.
      Sad to hear of his passing.

Comment

I would watch Les myste'res de l'Ouest, back on CBS nights - I eagerly waited for the new Ross Martin impersonation - Yes, Dom, he was very well-known here and not in good health for a long time - These performers are slowly leaving us now - Shorty

Comment

I'm a big fan of The Wild Wild West series. Robert Conrad was very good in Baa Baa Black Sheep and was fun in the one season of his spy series A Man Called Sloane.

Doug

Comment

The Black Sheep Squadron (Les têtes brûlées) was the other serie he was famous for, here. The Wild Wild West is one of my favorites also, Doug

Comment

Working...
            X