Osi Osgood's email appears to have been hacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osi Osgood's email appears to have been hacked

Beware you may get a textbook email and responses from an email spoofing hacker trying to get you to send money to his roof repairer guy (of which he will happily send you the guy's PayPal, Zelle, Cash app or Venmo information to send your money to).

Don't respond or you are likely to continue to get hit by the scammers.

If for some reason this is actually a legit thing (which in no way does it appear to be since it follows the textbook format of hacker/scammer emails), Osi can reply here.

I just saw this! I didn't even know. Folks, if you have received any emails from me with what Brad talks about above, please ignore them. Quite frankly, if I was to contact any of my fellow friends on the forum, it would be to talk film, and whoever is trying to sell something at my expense, needs a major kick in the arse!

Comment

I should also add that if I personally contact anyone on this forum, I will do it through the PM or message service thru this very forum, and while you are sent an email thru your personal email, those are directly the actions of this forum.

Comment

Working...
      X