Attention Brad Miller and fellow forum members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Brad Miller and fellow forum members

Today, I went thru each and every person that I email, sending them this email ... ". Hello, (your name here), Osi here. My email has been hacked, asking people to send money for house repairs. Ignore it. Osi". I got back on my cell phone to look at my email, and found each and every email gone. Apparently one of the people I wrote, didn't like the email and happens to be the hacker, which really pisses me off, as I only wrote either close family or friends, and that was a list of maybe 10 or so people, tops
    Therefore, I will be starting a new email account on Monday, and I would appreciate if any of you folks, who would like to be on contact with me by email, please message me your email address. Kurt Gardner, I want to pay for the films that I contracted with you to buy and I am betting that this issue is why I have not heard from you. Please message me with PayPal info as I can read any new messages, even without my email, directly on this forum.

I messaged you.

Comment

Thanks. I was just on my email account just a few minutes ago, and now, everything is back. I agree with Brad Miller. This appears to be an issue with Hotmail, so watch out folks.

Comment

Working...
      X