Screening Room Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screening Room Pics

Any possibility that we can have a dedicated area for forum members to post pics of their screening rooms, like we had on the old forum? With the new high resolution capability of this forum, it would be nice to see some new or updated pics of screening rooms all filed in one place.

I also like this idea.

Comment

Great idea Paul, also being able up-load a bit of a video tour if one want's to, could be interesting add on as well. I don't know the max MP video file that is allowed...I wonder what it is? I did once try to up-load a very small modified video file direct from my computer but it didn't work out, it came back as being to big....and I do mean small

Comment

Actually this has already been started...it is currently on page 7 of 8mm forum ...started by Janice titled...Permanent setup for projectors and screen-your screening room pictures....Doug has posted a link within to the old postings on the old forum. It should become a sticky thread in my opinion or it is going to get lost.

Comment

Good point! I just made the topic in question a sticky in the 8mm Forum section. We'll see how this works out.....I've been told that after a while people stop noticing the sticky topics so I also "featured" it to give it a different color background.

Doug

Comment

Done.

Comment

Working...
            X