Next Indiana Jones being filmed in Glasgow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Indiana Jones being filmed in Glasgow

My Son has been keeping me updated with the filming and it sounds very exciting but then again I am a sucker for Indie.
    Pleased to see filming is progressing and those American flags are flying in the streets.

and I had my agent send me in for it

Comment

Indiana Jones is one of my favorite things in the whole world, so I’m very excited to see what they do with this next installment!

Comment

I have no idea of the storyline, but since the last film took place in the 50's, I am betting that, with Indy's advancing years, it will probably take place in the 60's. Still, Indy is Indy, and as long as it has Ford and Speilberg, it will be well worth watching. I just hope that they don't add more young characters just to pander to the youth crowd.

Comment

Speculation on another forum is that it is set around the time of the first Moon landing and they that posted this link of a horse chase filmed in Glasgow.
          https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/...e-scene-horse/

Comment

A horse chase in Glasgow streets well well, now I have heard everything I wonder what Billy Connolly would have made of it

The results should be interesting at the very least

Comment

Ford did injure himself in training for the fist fights, and they are shooting around him for the moment, but Indy will be back in action again, no doubt soon in this chapter in the series, "Indiana Jones and the Search for Geritol"! (Cue theme)

Comment

I had to look that up, not seen Geritol in the UK.

Comment

This is the one my Son took when they were setting up for a parade scene with military and pipe band
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20210717-WA0000 (2)TM.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	38708

Comment

Working...
                  X