Tom Photiou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Photiou

With the horrendous events in Plymouth unfolding, I trust that Tom and family are safe and well. I worried a little that we have not heard from him recently.

Absolutely awful news about these shootings. I know we all pray that Tom and his family are safe and sound.

Comment

Terrible. Been away in the valleys and a shocking thing to come home to.

Comment

I've just switched on the tv and saw that terrible news, Tom's name sprang to mind straight away, hope alls well with him and his family along with others there too, Mark

Comment

Strange that we haven’t heard from Tom. Perhaps he’s away on holiday, let’s hope so.

Comment

Hello all,
            many thanks for your kind words,
            fortunately for us all it was a fair way away from us. Very sad for all the victims and individuals involved who witnessed it.
            I think this is the first time this has happened in this City,

Once again though, it seems the guy was know to the Police, he visited that well know social media website, FB, to put out his messages days before and it all got all missed. He also had a very good job here in the local Dockyard as a crane driver so would would have been subject to searches in and out of work, medical checks and so on. It just goes to show you never know what people think or are going to do.

Again, thank you all for your concerns. It is much appreciated by me and my family.

Comment

I didn't know what happened, but I am glad to hear that you and yours are OK, Tom.

Comment

Good to hear that all is well with you Tom. Strangely enough we were planning to have a few days in Plymouth next month👍

Comment

Here are some new, and old, details of the tragedy.

Police face scrutiny over decision to give Plymouth gunman his shotgun licence back last month (msn.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Sills View Post
                    Good to hear that all is well with you Tom. Strangely enough we were planning to have a few days in Plymouth next month👍
                    We were recently in Weymouth, Terry - I should have popped round for a film show!

Comment

Working...
                    X