Organ music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organ music

Since I know a few of film Collector's appreciate organ music I happen to find this gem on Facebook and then traced it back to YouTube

I could use this in my theater as entry music right before a long movie begins especially if it was a silent classic

Vivaldi Storm

you're welcome

https://youtu.be/QO0X99y8kO4

Nice Chip. Some of us also play the home organ in our little cinemas, I have a whopping great Hammond organ in mine oft played before a show. Old pal of mine long gone used to have a 13 rank Compton Theatre organ in his which I payed for him along with others as he fired on the Ross 35mm projector. Turn the clock back someone.

For the UK home cinemas looking for a 40's or 50's organ sound try Robin Richmond Hammond Organist Entertains. A nice selection CD of 21 tracks or Hammond Wunderbar CD recordings from 1937 onwards.

Then we have a fantastic CD from REEL IMAGE 'Walk in music for your home theatre' a REELY great CD for any film collector.

Keep the tips coming Chip always good to have a variety.

Comment

I often play a short video of Phil Kelsall or John Bowdler at the Blackpool Tower Wurlitzer, before the films start rolling. Really puts you in the mood.

Comment

This is my show opener:-
        Reginald Dixon - Mr. Blackpool (2001) CD Album - Excellent Condition 5014293668729 | eBay
        I bought my copy at the Blackpool Tower shop.

Comment

Working...
        X