Forum outage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum outage?

Has there been, or is there a problem with the Forum? When I click on the icon on my favourites nothing happens, so I go onto google and log in but recent posts only state ‘today’ or ‘yesterday’ but no date, so it’s difficult to see whether or not the site is actually live.
    Usually I get a notification from Doug or Brad when there is a problem but nothing so far. Anyone having the same problem?
    Last edited by Terry Sills; October 05, 2021, 05:52 AM.

Nope , not here

Comment

Ah - obviously working so maybe just me then. Strange😳

Comment

Sometimes our service provider is the problem too .

Comment

There were a number of outrages yesterday. Didn't hit us here. It sounds like it was a targeted attack of sorts.

Comment

I've had no problems today or yesterday, with the Forum
            Last edited by Maurice Leakey; October 05, 2021, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Not been able to get on the forum on my laptop since yesterday but it's fine on my tablet. Both use the same wireless Internet in my house, so I have no idea what's happening!

Comment

I did not have any issues yesterday, however it seems that the massive outage interfered with connecting to a number of sites.

Comment

No problems for me, neither. It looks that only Facebook, What'sApp and Instagram were affected. For the other sites, only those for which you need to log in with Facebook were down (and only for the Facebookers, the people who logged in with another way could access).

Comment

Have any of you who are having troubles had the Windows 11 update downloaded, it caused me a lot of problems, and I could not stop it, it downloaded all on its own.

Comment

Working...
                    X