On a Brighter Note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a Brighter Note

William Shatner’s flight into space has been delayed until October 13th so he gets to live another day on Earth. Let’s hope it all goes well and his toupee or breakfast does fly out into space on live tv. Shame his playmates from Better late than never were not on board but I suppose if Terry Bradshaw was there he would be nude in space or George Foreman would sleep for the entire trip.

William Shatner is a great personality. Always entertaining. I guess for him this trip will be the final frontier.

Comment

At least William Shatner will get to boldly go where Captain Kirk never actually went !

Comment

Bill must be getting a heap of money from Bozos as he told them all to chase themselves before saying am an actor not a space captain.

Comment

I like Shatner's question he had about " pooping " in space . I guess he'll have to shake it out of his space suit leg .

Comment

I hope it don't turn into the twilight zone episode he was in "terror at 20,000 ft ............

Comment

Originally posted by David Baker View Post
              I like Shatner's question he had about " pooping " in space . I guess he'll have to shake it out of his space suit leg .
              After being fired up in a rocket most people would be lucky to produce a solid 💩 more like chicken slurry. Reckon they will give him some meds like going into combat zone to stop any little 🤢incidents in space.

Comment

William Shatner is amazing. I worked on a documentary that he directed in 2011, filming at a Star Trek convention in New Jersey. He was 80 at the time and his energy level put me to shame. He just kept going & going!

Comment

I absolutely LOVED how Shatner, when he was doing those "Priceline,com" commercials, lampooned his own image, which, it takes a strong constitution to do.

Comment

I seem to remember him doing something similar in Airplane II.

Comment

Went to see a show with some of the people I worked with in the late 70s. They were as sharp now as they were then if not more so.
                      Keeping busy seems to be the answer, a great show by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Mannering View Post
                        Went to see a show with some of the people I worked with in the late 70s. They were as sharp now as they were then if not more so.
                        Keeping busy seems to be the answer, a great show by the way.
                        Giles Brandreth Has just said the same thing about keeping busy on Breakfast when talking about the "Oldie of the year" award the Queen has just turned down.

Comment

Working...
                        X