How to Have Fun in 2021!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Have Fun in 2021!

I have been recently seeing a commercial by an organization that wants to keep people from having "wild animals" as pets, and while I hate the stupid commercial, they had they're email address in the commercial. Therefore, I wrote them a direct email, stating ... " Thank you for your commercial! I never knew you could have an Otter as a pet! I'm going to get one!". Hee hee! I bet THAT will make they're day!

Well where you live Osi , I'm sure you'll find one....or two.,...or so.....

Comment

Come on Osi. an otter you can do better than that. US is a BIG country.

Always fancied an elephant myself. Must be Hannibal Brooks. A family in Belfast kept a baby elephant in their back yard (a small enclosed space not US interpretation) during WW2. They even made a film about it.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-29723722.html.

Another character called Buck Alec who had three lions in his house which he used to walk around Belfast in 1940s. He was “a bad boy” who was a boxer multiple thief from childhood murderer and complete gangster so the authorities left him alone. He did manage to get himself to US and worked for Al Capone as an assassin but was deported back here.

Buck Alec

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Robinson

Comment

We live in a lovely forested country up here, but in all my adventures camping, I have yet to see an Otter, (sob).

Comment

In the UK its becoming like one huge dogs ( and cats to a degree ) toilet.

You need to walk with your eyes down on the ground.

Much worse in the last two years sadly and bad enough before.

I would not leave the paper wrapper off a Chewing gum behind.

But that mess, knowing it can blind children.

Its a msytery to me, over a 100 children a year in the UK have their sight damaged and even lost from it, well may be many more now.

So a few animals less here would be rather good really.

Best Mark.

Comment

My dad told me many years ago he took my mum to a park where there was a sign by a small pond with "Pull the rope to see the water otter" on it. He did and pulled an old kettle out of the water.

Comment

We live quite close to the zoo so exotic creatures escape to the nearby forest park on a near regular basis red panda and chimpanzees plus there are official and unofficial lemurs and prairies dogs colonies inside and outside the zoo.

Comment

Working...
              X