Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting topic! Bookmarked.

Comment

It's really hard for me to deal with the reality that William Shatner is 90. Time goes by too danged fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Osi Osgood View Post
        It's really hard for me to deal with the reality that William Shatner is 90. Time goes by too danged fast!
        Yes but what a 90. Whatever Bill Shatner and Dick Van Dyck are on please share.

Comment

It certainly does Osi my thoughts though on William Shatner took a nose dive, after reading an account of how he treated Wil Wheaton on the William Shatner Star Trek set while paying him a first time visit during a break from filming The Next Generation close by.

Comment

Bet you he is glad he went with Amazon prime and not PayPal 🥺 Never mind only cost $3 billion. Makes Ryan Air look good for once.

Musk's Starship EXPLODES during its attempt at an orbital launch

https://mol.im/a/11993945

Comment

I saw that! With how much money he has, that won't put him in too much of a financial bind.

Comment

Yes, it equates to 250,000 new super 8 features or 200,000 features plus 30,000 new super 8 projectors. I would describe the man as a Muppet but we have enough of them already.

Comment

He is now warning us of the dangers to the future of humans by the development of artificial intelligence in robotics. Perhaps he and the other multi billionaires should spend some time and money on developing a means of cleaning up the ozone layer and the junk that is orbiting the earth. Ken Finch.

Comment

Another thought, in respect to William Shatner and the Star Treck t v series, if we could be “beamed up” from place to place it would solve all the problems of carbon emissions. Trouble is with my luck. at the end of the trip I would probably find arms were where legs should be. Ken Finch😳

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Finch View Post
                      He is now warning us of the dangers to the future of humans by the development of artificial intelligence in robotics. Perhaps he and the other multi billionaires should spend some time and money on developing a means of cleaning up the ozone layer and the junk that is orbiting the earth. Ken Finch.
                      Somebody obviously showed him Terminator.

Mind you he might have a point. Just don’t call her smelly but she wants to experience Love ❤️

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ever-LOVE.html

Comment

Another thought, in respect to William Shatner and the Star Treck t v series, if we could be “beamed up” from place to place it would solve all the problems of carbon emissions. Trouble is with my luck. at the end of the trip I would probably find arms were where legs should be. Ken Finch😳

There might be a very issues Ken . Sign up to Sun Life before you go.

I loved the spin description of the rocket exploding “Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly”

It Bloody well blew up.. No time to open your peanuts.

Comment

Well we don't know how much energy that transporter uses. Howeer it would ne good it we had the Dilithium crystals and a mtter-anti matter power generation system the Enterprise uses rathe than burning carbon containing fuels.

As for the arms and legs being in the wrong place, you must have read the same Sci Fi short story I did.

Comment

Working...
                          X