Yay! More Greed bay issues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! More Greed bay issues!

Well, Greed bay is at it again. Now, if you have bad transactions in the past, or even if you have a low amount of feedback, Greed bay will inform and encourage PayPal to put a hold on your money in PayPal. Wait a minute, I thought eBay had already broke with PayPal? How much you want to bet that greed bay will make sure that they take they're "cut", before they tell PayPal to hold your funds back?!

Osi , not new news...they have been doing this for years . PAYPAL is doing this now , with the excuse of " making sure your withdrawing of funds from your account is legit " .

Comment

Well, in this case, it appears they are coupling it here to the sellers specific standing. This doesn't affect me personally, but what if you are a seller, with a perfect record and then a buyer from hell comes along and gives you major grief thru eBay. eBay could then hold your honestly earned money, from later transactions from you, due to no fault of your own.

Comment

Then don't use eBay . it's as simple as that .

Comment

I am pondering it, my friend.

Comment

You know , there are many more on-line auction and seller sites out there - if all the film sellers / collectors went to them , then eBay would suffer . But as long as you stay with them , YOU suffer .

Comment

That's quite true. However, if you're smart, you can lessen the damage. I do think it's about time I "broadened my horizons" when it comes to selling on the internet.

Comment

Working...
              X