Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	4647

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200222_111703.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	4648
    Attached Files

Straight off the press, so to speak, photographs taken this afternoon on my mobile phone from the Farnworth event. This is the first time I have attempted to upload photo's so sorry if it looks a bit of a mess.

An excellent event yet again! Thank you Nigel and Co. I can recommend the pie and peas too !

Enjoy the photo's and feel free to post any more.

Comment

I agree Melvin ,another great day at Farnworth, picked up a few films and yet another projector! Nigel does a great job keeping it going, long may it continue.
      John

Comment

Thanks for the pictures ! Looks like it's a good event.

Comment

Thanks for posting the photos Melvin

Comment

I enjoyed myself as a first time visitor. I was carrying too much to consider buying projectors even though there were some bargains. I have a few more films to watch now.

I didn't take any photos myself, but I know Lee took many.

Comment

Great event, thank you Nigel, really enjoyed it, got some great films too, including a Derann feature of the Hammer classic Dracula, thank you Lee for that one :-)

P.S. a big thank you to all the dealers.

Comment

Always a friendly gathering this one over many years and Nige does a fantastic job treading in his dads footsteps. Thank you also to those of you who purchased items for my Cancer Charity fund raiser effort its nice to put something back for a great cause remembering those we have lost to a devastating disease.

I really enjoy the chat to people as seeing what they have been up to film wise. Some have been busy converting projectors with others still searching for that special title. So nice to see everyone.

Treated myself to another projector....as you do and a carrier bag full of films. I had been looking for a replacement 9.5 sound feature this year but couldn't find a good print so ordered the DVD which is good quality from Fox Archives. Well blow me down and I'll eat my hat I found a 16mm feature of it at Farnworth, you just cant win :-)

Nice day out and great company thank you all who came along.

Comment

Morning all ! A HUGE thank you to everyone who attended & supported yesterday and your kind feedback above........even storm DENNIS made an appearance late afternoon when we were going home....Great photos....thanks for taking them as I didn't get chance............can't wait to see the footage Lee took..thanks guys !

Comment

thanks Nigel for a great day out as ever well run thank you

Comment

yes a great day expertly run once again by Nigel. long may it continue. few more pictures on REEL MAGIC FORUM.

Comment

Yes indeed Nige the event will be featured in Cinema in Miniature II as was the final filming in the puzzle

Our photos go back to the 80's here of film events but here are a couple of recent years..memorable.

Name:	2018a.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	207.2 KB
ID:	4738

Name:	2019.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	162.3 KB
ID:	4739

Name:	2020.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	4740

Looking ahead to 2022. Everyone who organises a film event perhaps can keep in mind its a 100 years of Pathe 9.5mm film and so it would be nice to incorporate the gauge to the max in some way perhaps being as it was the first amateur gauge :-)

Comment

Oh this is so nice - Wish I was there - Bless you all - Shorty

Comment

Working...
                          X