Independent 8 Christmas Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent 8 Christmas Competition

Here's my Christmas 2021 Competition for you to look at, if you'd like to enter please do, the more the merrier!

This time all you have to do is find the missing word that links two film titles, and then send me the missing words by Post or Email by

31st December 2021, for every correct entry I will add £2 CREDIT to the winner’s pot, the more that enter, the more prizes can be awarded, so it’s up to you, so please enter and have a go!

The Railway -------- of the Corn (8 letters)
    Carry on up the ------ Cruise (6 letters)
    The Empire Strikes ---- to the Future (4 letters)
    Dark ----- Wars (4 letters)
    Dad’s ---- of Darkness (4 letters)
    Chicken --- of the Arrow (3 letters)
    Dark ---- Trek (4 letters)
    Animal ----- of Wax (5 letters)
    Die ---- Target (4 letters)
    Island in the --- Captain and the World of Tomorrow (3 letters)
    Jumpin’ Jack ----- Gordon (5 letters)
    Licence to ---- Bill: Vol.1 (4 letters)
    Ready Player --- Hour Photo (3 letters)
    Live and let --- Another Day (3 letters)
    Close Encounters of the third ---- Hearts and Coronets (4 letters)

You can enter by post, send to Independent 8, 34 Thornberry Avenue, Weeley, Clacton-on-Sea, CO16 9HW, U.K.

or Email indi8films@aol.com with your entry

There you have it, all pretty simple,
    so now it’s all up to you, the more correct entries, the more prizes will be awarded,
    so join in the fun and have a go!
    Enter by the end of December to be in the draw for prizes!

Nice one Barry I will be sure to enter.

Comment

I have enter

Comment

I will enter soon. I only have half the time at the ole ole internet these days. Thanks once again, most Noble Barry of the estate of Attwood!

Comment

Just to let you know, the answer to the question with the "Carry on" film is not "Khyber", as I've never heard of a film called "Khyber Cruise", people are getting a little confused, just think about it for a minute, you'll get the right answer!

Comment

This is a reminder to anyone who wishes to enter my competition, time is running out, you've got till the end of the month to enter, so far I've had the heady amount of 19 entries, so if you enter you've got a good chance to win a prize, so come on and have a go, it's literally something for nothing (well a couple of minutes, in most peoples cases!).

Comment

I forgot this (the post dropped down the thread and I was away at an event at which I picked up what I assume from the symptoms was the omicron variant of SAR Coronovirus II) I'll get to work on it again now.

Just to let everyone know I am currently feeling as if I am getting over a cold, nothing more, but the tests are positive. The worst was Weds evening but by Thurs morning I was feeling good again. I still have to self-isolate until the end of next Wednesday.

Comment

AIGH!!! I completely forgot this! Barry, I will get my entry in either Monday or Wednesday!! My apologies!

Comment

Thanks for your entries Osi and Brian (I hope you feel better soon!), we're into the early 20's in entries now!

Comment

I am very embarrassed to say that I forgot to sign up until this last Saturday, as I am always the one to champion Barry's contest, ( my sincere and humble apologies, Barry! ), but then, I am betting that many others may find that they have also forgotten the contest, so, I encourage you to enter, for, after all, who couldn't use getting a some quid off of they're purchases?! Best wishes, Barry, and thanks, once again, for the good pleasure of being able to take part in the last film contest out there today!

Comment

Mine is in as well. Thank you Barry!

Comment

Yep - submitted mine. I had kind of slipped my mind. Nice bit of fun - thanks Barry!

Comment

Up to 28 entries now, hopefully it will get over 30, which is about normal for my competitions (but think how many more there could be!).

Comment

Good to hear, Barry. Hopefully, more folks will enter. I thank you for getting back non here and mentioning it, as, with all the stuff going on these days, holidays, stuff just gets forgotten sometimes.

Comment

Sent a nice little work out for the old noodles = brain

Comment

Working...
                              X