Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important notice from andec filmtech about film printing , delivery - please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important notice from andec filmtech about film printing , delivery - please read

I am in direct communications with Andec and have received this notification from them - " Kodak is having delivery and production problems with 16mm negative stock and currently is unable to deliver their product " .
    This will affect any NEW super 8mm / 16mm prints waiting for release .
    However I have been reassured that existing 16mm negatives are still being used for super 8mm copies .
    Also due to delays with major shipping companies ( UPS , FEDEX ) shipments are being held at Customs Clearance facilities for longer periods of time .
    This does impact when a buyer will actually receive their purchase from Reel Image or myself .
    So , once again , PLEASE be patient .
    Dave

Personally, I'm still chuffed and looking forward to a bit of Zilla. It's not like you're builders and I need a roof 😊 So hopefully you, Andec and team don't stress out over bringing life to a hobby. Besides, still watching Charmed with a glass of gin. So not much will bother me 😋 All the best.

Comment

Thank you , Stuart . Below is a link to a Forum with more conversation about this problem.....

Shortage of 16mm 7219 and 7213? - Film Stocks & Processing - Cinematography.com

Comment

Working...
      X