No announcement yet.

Blackpool 2021 photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few more from the weekend. Video to follow.
    Attached Files

Comment

Cont…
      Attached Files

Comment

Cont….
        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice event. Thanks for all the organising that went behind it.

Comment

Thanks to all for the photos. I am pleased you all had a good time and hope you all managed to grab some bargains. Wish I could have joined you. The brain is willing but the body is getting old! Ken Finch.

Comment

Just a few more showing the dinner, Raffle prizes, the Fayre, the weather on the day and a farewell one of one of the illuminated trams running.
              Attached Files

Comment

Tres-Bien, mon ami... So wonderful to enjoy everyone after such a long time...already planning for the next...Cheers, Shorty

Comment

Brian, thanks for the tram picture. I saw it on Thursday, when I was walking to my hotel but couldn't take my phone soon enough to take a photo.

Shorty, it was a big pleasure to see you again, as well as all the usual friendly collectors and the new ones, like Greg from the USA and Sébastien from Luxembourg.

Needless to say, I will do all I can to be there again in 2022. I do advise to all for which it's possible to come for the three days (or at least on Saturday and Sunday)

Comment

Always wonderful my friends, Cheers...Shorty

Comment

Working...
                    X