Thanksgiving 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving 2021

To all my film collecting friends who celebrate Thanksgiving I hope you have an excellent meal and can watch some great movies please drink responsibly and stay safe

chip g
    Last edited by Chip Gelmini; November 24, 2021, 04:28 PM.

Let's also remember why we are so thankful and that it must always be part of us throughout the year and in all our travels. Cheers to all, Shorty

Comment

Very thankful for my film family here! I think of many of you all as dear friends and Iā€™m so happy to be apart of this great community.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American members.

Comment

Wishing all our forum friends from 'across the pond' a Happy Thanksgiving! šŸ™

Comment

I'm thankful that covid had been kept from our door, that we are all healthy and happy, that I have the most gorgeous wifey in the world, (and every good husband should say the same, and mean it!), Three great kids that love cine ... I'm thankful that we actually have new prints and digests, in 2021! I have my health and lastly, I have a whole big smathering of friends on here! I am but hours away from roasting a lovely honey cured ham, with all the trimmings!

Comment

It was nice to see the Thanksgiving Day parade here in NYC being a real parade again as opposed to last year. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Yes, I noticed that too!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X