Video from Blackpool 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video from Blackpool 2021

Here is a video I made from the North West Film Fair in Blackpool last weekend.

Thanks to the organizers that has spent their spare time to make this great event! Thanks also to the dealers and attendees. I had a wonderful time talking to people all weekend.

See you next year!

Totally superb! The best video yet! Thank you for making it Eivind.

Comment

Just wonderful Eivind! Totally immersive - I feel like I've been to the convention!

Comment

What a great video Eivind. You should be made the official videographer for all future events!

Comment

Well done, you certainly know how to put a film together, great shots and smooth tracking making it so professional . I think I spoke with you during the auction and asked about your equipment , I have now decided to invest ! It is so important to capture these events for posterity ,because we just don’t know how long they will continue with all this COVID thing going on.
          Thanks again , John

Comment

What a joy to watch! Eivind, Thank you for posting it here. You really captured the scope (pun intended) of this wonderful and long running event. There's something very special about collectors getting together to enjoy each other's company and celebrate this great hobby.

Comment

Eivind - Congratulations, that's an excellent summary of the weekend, and completed with impressive speed. I also love the opening shot of Blackpool - I think I admired the same sunset. I expect links to your film will feature in some of the publicity next year!

Comment

Great video well produced. Is good it is being produced for posterity because it does resemble a requiem. Current format doesn’t hold a candle to the old Blackpool conventions . I remember the atmosphere and sheer crowds and you could spend the whole day searching for films where as I can now understand why collectors were completed by lunchtime and going home.

Comment

Brought back all the nice memories...Cheers, Shorty

Comment

Eivind, that's fantastic, thanks a lot ! Hope to see you again next year.

Comment

Excellent video "Eivind" although seeing stills of a event are nice, your approach to capturing it on video is even better thanks for doing this and sharing it

Comment

Eivind, what a great memory!
                        I enjoyed every second!
                        THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH US!

Comment

Absolutely superb! Well done ! A great souvenir of a great weekend !

Comment

Absolutely brilliant Eivind, very professionally done too, take a bow

Comment

Excellent. Great to see this. Well done 😁

Comment

Working...
                              X