Too Risky To Post. Hermes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Risky To Post. Hermes!

I'd recommend not posting anything at the moment. I have several items couriered by Hermes that are overdue.

Demand, time of year, Covid. There are many excuses but the results are the same. Many one off items gone for good.

On the bright side, getting a little warmer and I've got a fresh bottle of gin.

Post with care.

Well I'd better update and give credit where credit is due.

Packages are filtering through. Out of sequence but arriving. Having spoken to a Hermes delivery driver, they're working hard to get the job done.

Comment

Hermes is the equivalent of Russian Roulette. It might get there or not. Royal Mail is not far behind. There online claim system for lost or damaged items is built for you to give up in frustration and if you manage to submit a claim you never hear from them. Win win situation for them.

Comment

I saw a news report regarding lost or "can't be bothered to deliver" requesting offcom get involved with hefty fines. I'm not keen on Hermes for certain items as their network involves more contact with the packages. Very unorganized delivery methods. They can lose just about anything. There are good people involved but as a logistics company they're not worth the risk in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X