Baldwin is an idiot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baldwin is an idiot!

Saw the interview with Baldwin. The man is an idiot if he really thinks that people will buy that he didn't shoot the pistol that killed his camera-person. He admits to cocking the pistol, admits to pointing the pistol, but not at anybody, and the pistol just up and decides to shoot itself. He says that he doesn't feel guilty, and yet, he hasn't been able to sleep for three weeks. Is this guy nuts? I have owned hand guns and rifles for years, and not once has a single weapon l have owned, has ever said, " Hey! I think I'll just blow away someone today? "

As a co-producer of the film, he stands to lose a great deal of money in the forthcoming lawsuits. He is just trying to mount an early defense. Since the gun was in his hand, I assume they can go after his personal assets. Would you be sleeping?

Comment

I think from what you say Osi, that he was advised not to admit guilt. But then seems to use the term guilt in his remark as I'm not guilty. Which is his way of saying all that's required is Sorry, won't happen again. Lesson learned lets move on as if nothing happened. Fix the dent, pay a bit of insurance, job done.
      He would have been better off saying sorry and regretting what happened. Which brings me to shock. We act differently. I hope the truth comes out and justice is served.

Edit. Had to rush to work as you do.

But yes, an idiot and I think, not sure as I'm in the UK. But if I cock a gun and it's not pointed at a U S Police Officer, correct me if I'm wrong but would I still die in a hail of bullets! Good thing to know before booking a holiday. A gun range! I know it's common practice to wander about willy nilly with a cocked gun there. Hell, I'd nip to the car with a cocked loaded gun and a coffee. I'd put the gun on the hood (US đź‘Ť bonnet and you'll think I'm a, who that at the door) but not the coffee, wouldnt want to spill it!

Anyway, break times over. Come on back to work and don't shoot anyone.

Where's me tablets.
      Last edited by Stuart Budd; December 04, 2021, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Alec Baldwin WAS always an idiot. So far we have had sad Alec, crying Alec, soulful Alec, innocent Alec soon to be followed by angry and indignant Alec.

He is going for trial by media which with his money and acting skills he hopes to muddy the waters so much there will be a mistrial.

Wait for the next stage to arrive. Conspiracy theory. There were outside influences. They have likely discarded Donald Trump hatred of his SNL skits and a Republican conservative plot as that alienates half the audience. The conspiracy theory that will be given out will be the Russians killed the Ukraine DOP bet you. She likely made a negative comment about Putin when she was 9. There will be stories of accidents. Dark ominous strangers stalking the set of Rust There will be two bullet theories. Is there any grassy knollls about. All to bring down USA Number 1 actor future Presidential candidate Alec Baldwin.

Meanwhile in the real world “Shit for brains Baldwin who employs incompetent numb nuts on his B western will be slowly shifting his money out of the country and will no doubt be planning to make a dash to a friendly country if there is a possibility of him doing any jail time. Are there any free rooms at Roman Polanski residence?

Too far fetched read Michael Munn’s autobiography of John Wayne. There are kidnap plots by the Chinese commies stopped on a Pacific beach by the FBI and our Duke’s good old boys to various assassination attempts by the Russians who used their agents to destroy our John’s career and his financial stability. A recommended hilarious read of fiction and facts for any film fan this Christmas 🎄

Comment

To make matters worse, he even, literally, blames the victim for the fact that she got shot. Watch the interview. From Baldwin's point of view, he is the victim.

Comment

I don’t understand what all the mystery/conjecture is about. If the police forensic evidence proves that the bullet came from the gun that Baldwin was handling, then job done! He has to be guilty. As stated- guns don’t fire themselves, you have to pull the trigger. Or have I missed something?

Comment

Apparently, Alex has a gun that discharges itself when cocked, magically has live rounds when there should be none and he manages to kill sorry murder somebody who moved into his range of fire when they should be behind a camera with a protective shield .

Then again, Alex is not guilty quite innocent of all crimes.

Anticipating the Oprah interview with him before any legal case gets started.

Comment

Working...
              X