"Imprint" blu-rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Imprint" blu-rays

Imprint are a Australian company who appear to be releasing some really good stuff onto Blu-ray these days. A couple of weeks ago I received "When Worlds Collide". I was not expecting to much, as I heard this title had not been fully restored. After watching it on the Epson, I came to the conclusion it looked pretty good to me

My first encounter with "Imprint" was with "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" later the restored "The War Of The Worlds", then "When Worlds Collide". They have been of a quality much better than I thought it could be from old films. Certainly full marks to Imprint in Australia great stuff so far .
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1170014.JPG Views:	0 Size:	109.3 KB ID:	48875
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1170029.JPG Views:	0 Size:	137.9 KB ID:	48876
    War Of The Worlds
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1180090.JPG Views:	0 Size:	103.1 KB ID:	48877
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1180177.JPG Views:	0 Size:	103.8 KB ID:	48878
    When Worlds Collide
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1210875.JPG Views:	0 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	48879
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1210886.JPG Views:	0 Size:	92.0 KB ID:	48880
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1210902.JPG Views:	0 Size:	126.4 KB ID:	48881
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1210925.JPG Views:	0 Size:	113.0 KB ID:	48882
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1210943.JPG Views:	0 Size:	134.0 KB ID:	48883
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1210928.JPG Views:	0 Size:	114.5 KB ID:	48884

When Worlds Collide is a recent purchase apparently lost in the post! So I may have to get an Imprint Blue Ray myself.

Comment

Hi Stuart hopefully it will still turn up.

You might find this of interest regarding Imprint

Comment

I'm hugely grateful to Imprint as they released Alfie on BD. Couldn't get it anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks Graham. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Because of this thread, I bought the Imprint When Worlds Collide from Amazon here in the US.of.A, and it is stupendous. The picture and sound is perfect with a sharp image and a “Technicolor” look. It took 3 days from ordering to the disc being in my mailbox.

Note for those here in the USA, the Amazon web page has a warning that this is a Region B disc that will not play in domestic Blu-ray players. THIS IS INCORRECT, the disc is all regions and plays fine in Region A players.

Comment

See The Official IMPRINT Thread (Aussie Boutique Label) at Bluray.com.

From February 2011:

Imprint is an Australian boutique premium collection - presented as a sub-label of ViaVision, in turn a sub-label of Madman.

Pre-Ordering titles directly through Imprint will get 13% off each title, or 25% off for a monthly bundle.
              https://viavision.com.au/imprint-films/

From ViaVision:

Quote:
              Welcome to the brand-new premium Blu-ray label Imprint. Bound to excite movie collector’s everywhere, delivering a library of “must have” films each month of long requested & previously unreleased classics in stunning High Definition. All first pressings of each release will have strictly limited-edition deluxe packaging along with new transfers, audio commentaries, exclusive bonus features & more.
              Titles can be imported to overseas addresses via the following websites
              Imprint Films
              JB Hi-Fi
              Diabolik DVD
              Deep Discount
              WowHD

Comment

Working...
              X