Christmas Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Greetings

Wishing members all the best for Christmas and the New Year.
    Photo taken a few weeks ago, but at least has a festive feel !

Looks lovely John! Would much rather have a nice white Christmas, but it looks like it's gonna be a mild December before it gets cold enough for a good snow in the Bluegrass. Had some very powerful Tornadoes here in Kentucky last night.

Comment

Mild here in east USA...won't be long before the winter settles in...Cheers Gents, Shorty

Comment

Of course, I can't speak for everywhere in the World, but I think this winter we are going to get clobbered here on the US Atlantic coast! We've had two light duty snowstorms already. Among my missions for this weekend is gassing up the snow blower and letting it run a little.

So strange: all my life, from Kindergarten on, a big snowstorm has meant I'd be able to stay home the next day. Now I work from home...so what use is snow to me now?!

This Christmas will be a little special for us. Our son is 800 Miles away at college right now and we miss him. In about a week he'll come through the door and we will be immersed once again in the utter insanity of Youth again, at least for a while!
        Christmas 2018, Rothenberg Ob Der Tauber, Germany
        (keine Masken
        😷, keine Impfungen!💉 -It was an old-fashioned Christmas!)
        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1180.JPG Views:	0 Size:	112.9 KB ID:	49163

Comment

Merry Christmas everybody December 10 in Brooksville Florida it was 83° here no fireplace required.........

Comment

Have a Merry Christmas everyone, we are into summer here at the moment, so I don't think we will see any snow here is a really nice Christmas story from St Paul's Church, Auckland, New Zealand .

Comment

I was quite sorry to hear about the killer tornadoes in Kentucky this morning potentially 50 or more dead. Best wishes and take care, Lincoln, and yes, best wishes for a great holiday.

Comment

Graham,

I've always thought kids in the Southern Hemisphere have the best deal going!

-Christmas during Summer Vacation: how can it get any better that that?!

(-I mean, I got a bike for Christmas once: couldn't ride it for a week because it was icy outside!)

Comment

Hi Steve

It does seem strange to have Christmas day in the middle of summer especially if you come from the Northern hemisphere. I usually felt sorry for all those dressed up as Santa out there in the heat. trying to be "ho ho ho" in all that gear. Schools will finish very soon for the summer break, through until I think until the end of January or slightly later.

Here is a video from Auckland New Zealand taken only a couple of years ago.

Comment

xmas greetings to one and all! From the bottom of the world but not as far south as Graham!Trev

Comment

Yes indeed. Have a very good and healthy Christmas with love to you all around the world from Val and myself.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	LM Santa.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	49243

Comment

Merry Christmas! Fifth Avenue in New York City is bright and colorful....

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5796.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	192.3 KB ID:	49274 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5802.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	532.0 KB ID:	49272

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5840.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	177.8 KB ID:	49277 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5817.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	105.2 KB ID:	49275

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5836.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	176.0 KB ID:	49276

Comment

Gorgeous pictures Doug. We have some friends in New York at the moment and have had a such a wonderful time.

Comment

Merry Christmas
                            & A Happy New Year
                            to all forum members

a classic image from the great Bob Ross

Comment

We always watch his program when its on TV recently, his paintings are stunning and watching him create it is really amazing, he really liked his trees. Sadly he passed away a while ago now, but his TV series will always be popular to watch him with brush in hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X