• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackpool 2021 Video

Better late than never…..
    Happy Christmas one and all.

https://youtu.be/jAaDB5HL4Fc

Stuart,

A truly fantastic video! It certainly captures the enjoyment shared by everyone at the event. Thank you very much for putting this together!

Comment

Great video. the only down point is that sideways views of me made me wish I'd had a haircut before attending.

Comment

A very nice video! Thank you for taking your time to make it. A great memory of a great event!

Comment

Thanks a lot for this fantastic souvenir.

Comment

Great video Stuart - and a nice surprise for Christmas morning! This years Blackpool Convention has certainly been well documented both on still pics and video. The unique attraction of this event is apparent, and hopefully it will continue for many years.

Comment

Stuart,

Nicely done! I really enjoyed your video and I appreciate the pace that you set. It's great that you allowed the shots to linger so that we can get a feel for the atmosphere at Blackpool.

Comment

Its absolutely Great.

Really feels like you were almost there.

Thank You Stuart.

Best Mark.

Comment

One thing that struck me on Stuart's excellent video were the screen shots of the projected images. They all seemed very bright and sharp from edge to edge. Is super 8mm with HID lighting really this good?

Comment

Really excellent video. Thanks for sharing it ✌️✌️

Comment

Stuart - What a wonderful Christmas present you have given us all here on the forum. It was / is a lovely surprise and the timing of this very professional film was perfect. Thank you VERY much !

Comment

Brought back all the wonderful friends and pleasures, Excellent work Stuart - Cheers mate, Shorty

Comment

Nice work - thanks for capturing and sharing

Comment

You certainly captured the atmosphere at this wonderful event, thanks for all your hard work in putting the film together and sharing it with us all.
                            John

Comment

My compliments on a quality production. We certainly are fortunate to have two different films of the 2021 event and I'm sure they will both help in promoting the next one.

Comment

Working...
                              X