Mandatory Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandatory Location

It is my opinion that all members should be required to state their country of location. Many ask for help in locating cine items that they are looking for. In such cases it would be a great help to know where they live so that an accurate answer can be given.

Maurice

I second Maurice's post! The location makes a huge difference in responding...especially if it's an item they are selling. If possible...I would also like to see the location listed with the poster's header...so we don't have to be looking it up on their profile.
    Last edited by Janice Glesser; February 28, 2020, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I agree with both above comments.

Comment

I agree, and I don't see any harm in making it mandatory as Maurice suggests. I couldn't find a few locations on the user profiles either...

Comment

I agree and I suggested as much back at the beginning of the new forum.

Comment

Good idea
            Click image for larger version

Name:	8576_Drinking-beer-on-the-moon.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	264.4 KB
ID:	5035

Comment

Same here!

Comment

I also miss seeing where people are. I can see my location on my profile and other people's if I click on their name, but not on posts.

Comment

All right then! Let's see what we can do.

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas Meltzer View Post
                    All right then! Let's see what we can do.

Doug
                    Great. Thanks, Doug.

Comment

I too miss the location being next to every post. It is helpful when buying/selling, and since we are an international group, it helps determining if the posting is relevant to me here in the US.of.A, or just a local issue.

Comment

Mitchell your location is showing as not filled in when I click on your name.

Comment

Working...
                        X