Weird screenshots ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird screenshots ...

This isn't a complaint of this eBay seller. I'm just curious. The seller, jawsv, is always good at putting up screenshots, but the strange thing is that the first screenshot will be OK, but then all the following screenshots will be completely red/orange with no color left. The seller isn't being dishonest in any way, shape or form, but I am just curious as to why almost all of his screenshots will look so awful?

Maybe it's just the way the shots come out. My phone wants to color correct images from screen shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Osi Osgood View Post
      This isn't a complaint of this eBay seller. I'm just curious. The seller, jawsv, is always good at putting up screenshots, but the strange thing is that the first screenshot will be OK, but then all the following screenshots will be completely red/orange with no color left. The seller isn't being dishonest in any way, shape or form, but I am just curious as to why almost all of his screenshots will look so awful?
      I have sometimes a big problem with your "OK color" standard since I have checked his listings and none of them are OK to my standard. They are just red and it is always stated in his listing.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw...sn=jawsv&rt=nc

So can you point out which listing with OK color but red for the following screen shots?

Comment

Working...
      X