R.I.P Betty White 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Betty White 99

Betty White has passed away at the age of 99. She has always been one of my favorite female comedians with impeccable timing. She will be missed

I was at work when I heard of this so maybe it is true but food for thought how many times has Morgan Freeman died maybe I'm wrong but maybe this is a very early April fools joke.......

Comment

Who can ever forget her sweet hearted character "Rose" on the Golden Girls? What a career! She has existed literally as long as TV had been around, having been there in the television industries infancy of the 1950s!

Comment

Chip Gelmini Unfortunately it has been verified that Betty White passed 17 days before her 100th birthday. I just watched "The Proposal" last week with my grandsons. I always thought she would live forever.

Comment

Thanks Janice. It made the NBC news that was enough to convince me...........

Comment

Quotes from Betty White:

“The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana.”

"I really have to thank Facebook ... I didn't know what Facebook was, and now that I do know what it is, I have to say, it sounds like a huge waste of time. I would never say the people on it are losers, but that's only because I'm polite. People say 'But Betty, Facebook is a great way to connect with old friends.' Well at my age, if I wanna connect with old friends, I need a Ouija Board. Needless to say, we didn't have Facebook when I was growing up. We had phonebook, but you wouldn't waste an afternoon with it."

“I’ve always liked older men. They’re just more attractive to me. Of course, at my age, there aren’t that many left!”

“Butterflies are like women — we may look pretty and delicate, but baby, we can fly through a hurricane.”

“I am still to this day starstruck. I look out at this audience and I see so many famous faces, but what really boggles my mind is that I actually know many of you. And I’ve worked with quite a few… maybe had a couple. And you know who you are.”

“My answer to anything under the sun, like, ‘What have you not done in the business that you’ve always wanted to do?’ is ‘Robert Redford.’”

“Still here, bitches.”

"Keep the other person's well being in mind when you feel an attack of soul-purging truth coming on."

"The bottom line is, I'm blessed with good health. On top of that, I don't go around thinking 'Oh, I'm 90, I better do this or I better do that.' I'm just Betty. I'm the same Betty that I've always been. Take it or leave it."

Comment

My favorite Betty White role was Sue Ann Nivens on the old Mary Tyler Moore show.

Comment

Ed Gordon Great quotes...thank you!
                Last edited by Janice Glesser; January 01, 2022, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X