The Repair shop (BBC TV) and cine projector repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Repair shop (BBC TV) and cine projector repair

Whist watching the new episode today a saw some shots, between the current repairs, of a Eumig P8. It seems Monday's edition will show repairs to a "1960's cine projector". That's one I'll watch and possibly of interest to other UK forum members.

I watched it Brian, however was very disappointed.

Like all these 'shows' it tried to tackle 3-4 time consuming projects in a mere 30mins which means that little more than lip-service is paid to each item.

All these shows focus too much on appealing to as many people as possible each time at the expense of spending any real quality time on any one specific topic - in other words, 'all show - and no substance'! 🙄

Comment

Yes. I had forgotten (due to the repeats on other channels, that this is no longer a one hour show but reduced to 30 min. Unfortunately I missed part of it due to taking waste up my garden to the compost bin and taking longer than intended. I'm not too disappointed at doing that now seeing how little I missed.

Comment

I watched the original and also a number of other electronic repairs he has done but you never see very much detail as there are other experts at work as well. When I watch the metal and woodworking experts at work I think, "I used to teach kids to do this!!" Ken Finch.

Comment

This is one electronic repair guy I enjoy watching

Comment

As they say up in Scotland, "SHOCKKKING"! 🤣

Comment

Working...
            X