Closing my Facebook account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing my Facebook account

Out of frustration for many reasons I am no longer on Facebook or Instagram going forward I am healthy I am just tired of all the garbage on those platforms

I will remain active here in this 8 mm forum and my email address is below if anyone would like to contact me who are friends on Facebook

I have one request may I have a volunteer on Facebook contact GED Jones and let him know of my decision I failed to do that before I did and I don't have an email address for him I was a member of his DERANN film page

Thank you very much for reading this far and as always keep running movies!

clgjr1960@aol.com

I always enjoyed your posts on the Derann page. Maybe you can do the same here.

Comment

Chip I closed mine years ago mainly as it was taking up so much time. Nice to get in contact with childhood friends again, still in contact but away from the labours of fb. In a way it was good to get ones life back and do something creative/ positive with the time.
      Enjoy your free time once again my friend.

Comment

I was closed off or out! I couldn't answer my own security questions, so I was never able to get back in, so I said ... screw it!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that Chip. Always enjoyed your posts on your screening room.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Chip. Always enjoyed your posts on your screening room.

Comment

I will try and do more film show pictures HERE, as Larry suggested.

Comment

Working...
              X