Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP seeking Eumig P26 in the Chalfont St peter area for family film show this wknd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP seeking Eumig P26 in the Chalfont St peter area for family film show this wknd

Hi everyone
    We are trying to hold a family film show this weekend and we need a Eumig P26bulb.
    If anyone near Chalfont St peter has one we're happy to pay and pick it up and it's too late to get one in the post.

Any thoughts welcomed
    Phill Brigstock

Hi
    Sorry - I need to clarify that we have a P26 Projector but need the bulb.

thanks for any help.

Phill

Comment

I have reason to believe that the Eumig P26 projector uses an A1/7 lamp which is 240 volts and 500 watts.
      There should be a plate on the projector to confirm that such a lamp is required.
      Here is such a lamp.
      VINTAGE Osram A1/7, Projector Lamp, 250V 500W - John Cribb & Sons Ltd, UK Electrical Distributors, Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Somerset & the Isle of Wight.
      Please note that I cannot supply such a lamp. Details above are for information only.

Comment

Originally posted by Maurice Leakey View Post
        I have reason to believe that the Eumig P26 projector uses an A1/7 lamp which is 240 volts and 500 watts.
        There should be a plate on the projector to confirm that such a lamp is required.
        Here is such a lamp.
        VINTAGE Osram A1/7, Projector Lamp, 250V 500W - John Cribb & Sons Ltd, UK Electrical Distributors, Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Somerset & the Isle of Wight.
        Please note that I cannot supply such a lamp. Details above are for information only.
        Van Eck lists it as 120v Lamp P28s, 120V, 500W Halogen Osram 54685 - ANSI: BTL All academic as it was required for this weekend.

Comment

There was a UK version which was mains operated at 240 volts. This is why I mentioned about a plate on the projector which may state lamp voltage and wattage. See the eBay ad and you will see that the plate I mention which says it's 240 volts. It is on the top of the lamphouse
          Eumig P26 Standard 8mm Cine Projector in Tested Working Order | eBay
          Van Eck sometimes are not correct as they are not UK based.

Comment

Understood.

Comment

Hi Everyone

Very many thanks for your thoughts. I should have sorted it in good time to order a new bulb and I was just clutching at straws for this weekend as the kids are home but no big deal and we will have a fun weekend anyway. Thanks for your help.
              Phill

Comment

Working...
              X