Drat this Corona!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drat this Corona!!

Being that I only have access to the internet via the local library ... when this closes, I will be silent so, if you don't see me posting on here suddenly, for a number of days, that is why.

I'll also have to put my ebay sales on hold as well, until the library will re-open.

We are feeling fine, however, and we wish the absolute best to all of you fine folks as well!

BTW ...

If "The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams" super 8 optical feature, should show up on ebay or elsewhere while i am silent, could someone buy it for me? (Make sure it has decent color), as it would be "Murphys Law" that it would show up right when I can't do a thing about it!

No offense but I gotta admit I would probably keep it for myself.......

Comment

Originally posted by Osi Osgood View Post
      Being that I only have access to the internet via the local library ... when this closes, I will be silent so, if you don't see me posting on here suddenly, for a number of days, that is why.
      Does your cell phone have hot spot capability?

Comment

It's Monday and I'm still here! Yay! But the library closures will happen soon, to be sure.

For some odd reason, my cell phone is out of minutes, which means the internet capability is gone as well!

Comment

Working...
        X