Blackpool UPDATE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackpool UPDATE.

i am very pleased to officially say that former Derann Films Services Director Mr Ged Jones has kindly agreed to participate in an interview/Q&A session during this years Blackpool Film Collectors Convention. this will be a bonus afternoon event during sundays Film Fair. the organisers are most grateful to Ged for giving his time and supporting us. i am sure collectors will look forward to this. don't forget you can book hotel accomodation and seller/dealer tables now. thank you. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0121.JPG
Views:	455
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	61912

It will be a pleasure to hear friend Ged...Cheers, Shorty See

Comment

I'm thinking about trying to make this weekend -

Comment

Is the food any good -?

Is there Karaoke or singing on the nighttime?

Comment

There is a pub with Karaoke very near to the hotel some of the attendees went there last year. The Norwegians always seem to be able to find a place. 😀

Comment

Paul Barker . Can you P.M

Comment

Great news Paul Ged is a lovely person and its always great to see him and share his company.

The Gynn pub is a local popular haunt for turns. Done a few spots there myself with the Uke once over in olden days cough. Its on Dickson Road.

Comment

The topic of this thread is Blackpool Update. I have removed posts that are completely off topic.

Comment

Hi, "Silvo" WILL be attending this "Blackpool" Convention...despite no reply from Paul Barker.

I shall be in attendance - has a good conversation with Phil Sheard on Friday.

Look forward too seeing you in person - Paul. H...ha.

Comment

I am looking forward to it. "Scouser"...

Comment

Working...
                    X