Sleep Tonic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep Tonic

Well folks if you have trouble sleeping at night, just plug your headphones into the "Boeing 707 sleep Tonic video", it runs for over an hour, by that time you should be bye bye. It really works to, as I remember falling asleep on a Pan Am 707 back in the 1970s

For anyone that's interested in aircraft, the "sound" of those engines are "music" to the ears.....of to bed now zzzzzzzzzzzz

Well I had a great sleep last night of to "Muffin Break" now to get something to waken up

Comment

I've never been able to sleep on any type of aircraft, just to damn uncomfortable! This might really work though lying on a real bed. Also probably good for Tinnitus treatment!

Comment

Tinnitus is a terrible thing to deal with, most of the time its down to damage to the inner ear through "noise" but can be through other things. One treatment is as you mention, could be the cancelling effect using a certain frequency, it might be that 707 engine does that, it might help I don't no. I had a bit of Tinnitus, still have, from years working on aircraft. Its when you get older it catches up with you with age, you notice it a lot more when things are quiet.

Comment

Busy day working on films, so its time now for some sleep tonic, night night

Comment

Just before I go bye bye

I came across this very interesting you-tube video "Into The Black Hole" about a Pan Am 707 30th January 1974 at "Pago Pago" On the 28th January 1975 I few into that black hole late at night on a Pan Am 707 during a tropical storm. At the time my thoughts were of what had happen there almost exactly one year ago at night.

It was one scary decent into the darkness believe me, I still remember the doors to the cockpit swinging open to semi closed, watching the pilots doing there thing. Thankfully after what seemed like ages in our decent, the pilots were bang on the money for a quick landing after breaking through the low cloud. Its the only time I have ever looked around during to see if I was the only one concerned that dark wet and bumpy night, I was not. The term "Into The Black Hole" was about right for "Pago Pago"

Comment

I have suffered from hearing loss for a number of years now and have hearing aids which compensate for the loss of high frequencies. One of consequences of hearing aids is that one is prone to develop tinnitus. It is also common as we get into old age. I never had it before my hearing deteriorated. It comes and goes and is like high frequency hiss. Quite annoying at times. Ken Finch.

Comment

Working...
              X