Got my new spring catalog from Reel Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my new spring catalog from Reel Image

Anybody else get their new catalog from Steve? It couldn't have come at a better time I now have one more thing to read being stuck inside.

Hey Jim,

There was a shiny new "Reel Image" in the mailbox here today with a lot of articles. Is there also a film sales catalog coming?

I hear what you are saying about being stuck inside. As a matter of fact, I'm about to take my bike out and get some fresh air!

Comment

Hey Steve,
      Not sure about the sales catalog that would be nice to ponder over, its only in the 30's here not exactly do something outside weather I could find plenty to do if it was to early to do yard work. I am working on my tivos my main one failed so upon looking into it, it turns out the fan was not cooling properly so got a new one installed now waiting on a light source that went out I figured I might as well fix while i'M in there.

Comment

Are you talking about the magazine? I received that, but I'd be rather annoyed if the used film list went out and I didn't get it, (well, not that I tend to get anything I call about, haha!

Comment

Very excited to see it all and I also have another new film print on the way. Steve is definitely the film man a top guy.

Comment

Working...
          X