"In Summer " UK heat wave..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "In Summer " UK heat wave..

Hi all...directly from "Silvo" my summer song and a cover of the UK legendary "Billy Fury's"..."In Summer...it looks like it is going to get hotter!!

Enjoy with sun factor 1000...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfYj...nOpb8a&index=4

Did you do your own instrumental as well? I almost expected Annette Funicello to come bouncing out! Fun! I've been stuck in the 60's musically, for years. I even did theme music for one of John Clancy's Muscle car videos, and yes, it has that 60's Psuedo "Ventures" sound, a salute to muscle cars!

Comment

Thanks Osi,

yeah I play guitar as well...oh I miss the great days of 60's music.

I've just p.m you.

Mark :Silvo"

Comment

"In the summer time ... When the weather is hot ... ". Quote the immortal Mungo!

Comment

"In the summer time, when the weather is fine" to be exact.

Comment

If her daddy's rich, take her out for a meal,. If her daddy's poor,just do what you feel ... My wife hates this song. For some odd reason, she finds this song insulting.

Comment

Well folks if you want to get away from the heat come to NZ this now for a holiday I had to get the ice of the car yesterday morning. At the moment its not to bad at 7%C and for those who like to head to the ski fields there is heaps of snow up in the mountains

All this talk of the 1960s did remind me of when I was in the ACF in Scotland when it rained and rained one night while we were camping in a field, what a disaster that night was Anyway at that very time they were playing this on the radio and to this day I still think the lyrics were spot on.

One of my favorites and still is from those long ago times

Comment

The dew on the grass, which soaked through my COAT" wonderful lyrics, a frightening amount of which I remembered just before hearing on that video.

Comment

Working...
                X