David Warner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Warner

David Warner has passed away he was 80 years old excellent Actor.He was in SOS Titanic TV Movie Titanic 1997 The Omen Time After Time 39 Steps Cross Of Iron Star Trek Mary Poppins Returns to many Films and TV to name Rest in Peace you will be sadley missed

Yes rip, also in straw dogs.

Comment

Rarely was he the lead actor, but he was one of the best supporting actors in various roles. Everything from "Time after Time" (as Jack the Ripper) to being the earth representative on the planet of intergalactic peace in Star trek V! He was also in the well made remake of the "39Steps" of 1978. R.I.P.

Comment

He's my favorite Bob Cratchit (opposite George C. Scott in the 1984 A Christmas Carol). Luckily, I got to see him make his American stage debut in a production of Major Barbara.

Comment

So sorry to hear about David Warner's passing. I just recently watched my copy of Time After Time. He had a knack for playing the bad guy... But for some reason I always liked him. R.I. P. To a fine actor.

Comment

enjoyed him as Laurence Beesley in SOS TITANIC

Comment

David Warner, a sublime actor with a considerable range. He was quite terrifying in ‘Time After Time’ as Jack the Ripper evading capture in a time machine. Excellent again in ‘A Christmas Carol’ with George C Scott, filmed in Shrewsbury near to where I live. Playing Bob Cratchit. Who can forget him in ‘Time Bandits’ as evil. His last film credit was as Admiral Boom in ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ a lovely film to bow out on. One of the best actors of his generation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D77484C1-591E-4D21-B287-D7C19EFD26F9.jpeg
Views:	129
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	64076

Comment

Working...
              X