Marilyn Monroe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marilyn Monroe

Today Marilyn Monroe has been gone for 60 years its hard to believe but like Elvis she lives on forever she was such a lovely lady and I still enjoy watching
    her on Super 8 and Dvd I have paintings and 3d Pictures of Her. I have Gentlemans Prefer Blondes and Theres no Business Like Show Business Feature
    I hope one day to find a copy of How to Marry a Millionaire.So here 's to Marilyn you are never forgotten

A lovely lady and a very troubled lady and unfortunately, a very used lady. I've read a number of bios about her, from people who actually knew her, and you really had to feel for her.

Comment

You may not believe this butI actually met her once. It was in 1955/6. She was in the U.K. making a film and staying at a house at Coopers Hill, Englefeld Green, Near Egham, Surrey. I was in my final year at Shoreditch Teacher Training College which had moved to Coopers Hilll from Shoreditch 3 years earlier. Some fellow students and I had visited the local pub The Barley Mow, and decided we would entertain Marilyn with a few of the songs she had sung in her previous films. She came out onto her balcony and thanked us saying she was pleased to see us and Impressed with our renderings. However, her new husband was not at all amused. Maybe we had interrupted something.? This event is also recorded in t

Comment

Something went wrong again with my post. I meant to say tat the event I mentioned was also noted in the recent film My Week Week With Marilyn but it mentions us as a local Choir.
        Ken Finch.

Comment

I've been watching some old films lately and after seeing Move Over Darling with James Garner and Doris Day, I learned that this was a "remake" of Something's Gotta Give which stared Marilyn Monroe and Dean Martin, which was never completed and released. Someone has made a 40 minute version of the film that never was from the footage they got before Marilyn died. So here is the last film she made:

Comment

Tragic figure murdered by the Kennedy’s (RFK) with Peter Lawford in attendance.

Comment

I saw the TV programme that looked into her state of mind and the medication she was on at the end. It seems one affected short term memory and that she could have taken repeated doses of another that killed her, because she forgot she had taken them a short time before..

Murder by doctor's prescription would seem to be the only way it was murder.

Comment

The suicide accidental overdose has been so overplayed by the media it is accepted as truth but has gaping holes in it. For years it was denied she had affairs with JFK and RFK and now it basically accepted. It was denied Bobby was in LA the night she died yet it has been confirmed. Marilyn was going to get even with Kennedys. It would have destroyed them but ironically they might have lived longer lives. This book latest in long line is a good read and is forensic in its analysis. It debunked a lot of the other theories and her house was bugged to the hilt and information recorded and information shared. Click image for larger version

Name:	D441F4E4-BDD3-403D-8F1D-421F0200646B.jpeg
Views:	286
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	64525

Comment

I totally agree with you Mike...and its fact what you are saying. "Goddess" was also a good book. (Anthony Summer is I am correct)

Those "swine's" mistreated her and she had mental health problems...Joe Di Maggio never forgave them...and as much as I like Sinatra ...he wasnt much better!

Mark

Comment

Have an 8mm film, from OFFICIAL, released through Ken likely

Comment

Over 500 Dress up as Marilyn Monroe to raise money for Cancer.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...84ed68ee5e1cbe

Comment

I'm lucky enough to have a low fade copy of the digest of Gentleman Prefer Blondes, as well as a psuedo digest, LPP, of "Marilyn", 400, basically some scenes, including footage from Somethings Got to Give and, lastly, on an "Electric Blue" 400ft reel, some black and white, sepia footage of Marilyn in the nip, but, though the girl is a dead ringer for Marilyn, I think that this footage has been debunked since.

Comment

Working...
                        X