BFCC Booked!!-29th April 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFCC Booked!!-29th April 2023

The 29th April 2023 has been confirmed with the Chorleywood War Memorial Hall for the 66th British Film Collectors Convention and they will contact us in November for a deposit and to confirm the final cost of hiring the complete complex at the hall. With the backing of so many film enthusiasts in order to hold this event we are looking forward to welcoming as many of you as possible to this return of the BFCC. We hope to put on a great day and a great show so please help to spread the word and come along to support us as we look to build a home movie collecting event that will stand the test of time and last for many years into the future. We have chosen April as this will mean we are approximately six months apart from our friends organizing the Blackpool film collectors convention - it is important we all work together to further the film collecting hobby.

The proposed cost of admission to the new BFCC is £5 and large dealer tables will be just £25. If you are thinking about selling then please get in touch via email to john.clancy@bfcc.biz. As we write this we have not been able to speak to Keith Wilton who has been unwell for some time but we hope he will return to health soon whereupon we can update him on progress. We are hoping to have Keith there on 29th April in his usual role but we certainly don't want him to go through the stresses of the past so please direct any questions to John Clancy (john.clancy@bfcc.biz) and Mark Williams. A whole group of enthusiasts will be involved in hosting the BFCC and we thank everyone who has put their name down to help fund this latest venture. Without you this would not be happening.

All the latest details will be on the NEXT page of www.bfcc.biz so keep checking back on there.

JC and MW
    11th August 2022

My sincere best wishes to our dear Keith...Cheers mate, Shorty

Comment

Great news, I'll be there, and I'll do a write up in my next Independent 8 sales lists (September-October) on my Front Page.

Comment

Great news, I will be there.

Comment

Nice one Barry & Brian many thanks for your support.

Comment

John just pointed out to me that there is a small mistake, as it has been mistakenly advertised in part of the statement where they are hoping Keith Wilton can attend as the 22nd of April, it is most definitley 29th April.

Moderator's note:
            Thank you, Barry. I've corrected the date in the first post.

Comment

Hi Mark. I have posted the details on the ICSuper8 facebook page and our website. If there is a PDF of a printable flyer at some point which you could email to me I would be happy to include one in each of the envelopes/packages of our UK film sales over the coming months

Comment

As I suggested earlier, it would be a good idea to have either the BBC or some other television affiliate to come to the convention and record it for posterity.

Comment

Congratulations! This is excellent news.

Comment

Doug
                    Are you hoping to attend?

Comment

Maurice,

I would love to attend my 4th BFCC, however the April 29th date is right around when CineSea 26 might be scheduled. Our 25th show is October 6 - 9 (I'll post about this over the weekend) and when that's done we set the date for the next one, which normally takes place in the latter part of April. We'll see what happens!

Comment

Working...
                      X