Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi old friends! Wow I was gone for a while and now I'm a newbie. I should be an oldbie! So what's new?

Pat!

It's wonderful to have you back on the Forum. I hope you've been well, Mr. Newbie.

Doug

Comment

Hello Pat! Hope you are doing well. It has been a long time seeing you on the forum. Are you still dabbling in film?

Comment

Thanks Doug! I am fine. Thank you!

Comment

Pat, welcome back....your posts were always enjoyable and helpful to us true 'newbies'....hope to see some more!

Comment

Pat DAlessio Hey there my good friend! What a nice surprise to see your post this morning! We've missed your humor and practical knowledge since you've been gone...and we need it more than ever right now. Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back, Pat!

This is like the new venue at CineSea: seeing familiar faces in a new place always makes it feel more like home!

Don't feel too bad about "newbie" status: I'd just topped 7,000 posts and rolled my own odometer back to zero!
              Last edited by Steve Klare; March 25, 2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Hello Pat ! Happy to see you back.

Comment

Great to see you back Pat..

Comment

Wow! Thanks for all the replies. I currently don't have even an inch of film or a projector. However, that will change. I like the new software. great to see responses from senior members!

Comment

And still and handsome chap Nice to see you Pat you have been missed.

Comment

Really missed you Pat. Welcome back, your presence has brightened my day!

Comment

Whoah!!! Hold on a minute! This thread was posted by Pat back in March! He has yet to reply to the thread ("bored") that he posted in April

Comment

Working...
                          X