Cinesun update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinesun update

At this point I am just considering the mid July time frame. Corona has almost got me to throw in the towel. Had planned to discuss it in Wildwood but now that trip is canceled.

Really would like a volunteer to step forward and help do the organizing I can do the grunt work down here what I really need is someone Who can do the computer stuff and produce advertisements for other Internet locations and perhaps Steve Osborne's magazine in time for the summer issue

Please contact me privately if you would like to sign up and more than one volunteer is also possible

One bit of good news is a local hotel has a fantastic conference room that will be perfect for what we need including a nice big screen and a decent sound system to plug-in I have seen the conference room but I still need to schedule with assistant manager to find out about room rates and overall fees

please people and friends I need help with this I cannot do this all on my own is there someone out there who wants to join in you don't have to live in Florida but that would help likewise

thank you for your time

my email address is below please put CINESUN In the subject line

clgjr1960@aol.com

kindest regards

Chip Gelmini

Chip, I just cannot see things being back to normal in 3 months, we are just now on the front end of this thing in Florida. I hate to see you spend a lot of time and effort on this and then have to cancel.
    CineSun is a great idea and that hotel conference room sounds perfect. I would love to see it take off like CineSea did. But maybe it will have to wait awhile.

Comment

Where in Florida are you?

Comment

North of Tampa

Comment

Working...
        X