Halloween Ends literally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Ends literally

Booked my advance ticket for Halloween Ends and really looking forward to seeing it in the cinema I filmed being built from the ground up.

Great movie then half way thru the fire alarm went off, projector shut down automatically and we all assembled for evacuation. Was it Nitrate film, was it a lamp exploding? Nope a young person had set off the fire alarm during half term holidays.

Back in the cinema to watch the last half of the movie and thought the movie was about right to wind it all up.

The manager apologised to everyone and we commented how much we enjoyed the return of a interval in a cinema.

Memorable screening but nothing like the old Unit 3 three screen here when they showed Exorcist 1 2 and 3 in all screens with the young staff all made up as zombies running up and down the Isle.

I really enjoyed Halloween Ends and thought it was a great time at the theater! A very interesting way to put an end to the story.

I once had a similar story happen to me at the theater during the premiere of Indiana Jones KOTCS. About half way through the film the theater was hit by lightning and killed the power! I did return to the theater and saw the second half of the film later in the week when the power was fixed.

Comment

Working...
    X