Independent 8 Christmas Quiz 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent 8 Christmas Quiz 2022

I have decided to list my Christmas Quiz below, please have a go, I don't mind if you have to cheat and use IMDB, although Iwould imagine most collectors should get the correct answers!

There will be 13 questions; all will have the relevant number in the title, just fill in the missing word from the title. For every correct entry I will add £2 CREDIT into the winners pot, so the more entries the more prizes I can award, this year there will be some extra surprise prizes, again this will depend on entries!

Q 1) One Flew over the Cuckoo’s ---- (1975) [Drama]
    Q 2)The Man with Two ------ (1983) [Comedy]
    Q 3) Three Days of the ------ (1975) [Thriller]
    Q 4) Four Weddings and a ------- (1994) [Comedy]
    Q 5) Five ------ to Cairo (1943) [War]
    Q 6) With Six you get ------- (1968) [Comedy]
    Q 7) The Seven Year ---- (1955) [Comedy]
    Q 8) The ------- Eight (2015) [western]
    Q 9) Nine to ---- (1980) [Comedy]
    Q 10) The Ten ------------ (1956) [Biblical]
    Q 11) ------ Eleven (1960) [Thriller]
    Q 12) Twelve ----- Men (1957) [Drama]
    Q 13) Thirteen ------ (2001) [Horror]

Send your entries by email to: indi8films@aol.com or Post to:
    Independent 8, 34 Thornberry Avenue, Weeley, Clacton-on-Sea, CO16 9HW

Closing Date is December 31st 2022

Sorry No Phone Entries, Email or Post only!

Many thanks as always, Barry! It's not the holidays without your contest. Now, as Barry always says, the more people enter, the more prizes are rewarded. Now, how many people are members of this forum?

Comment

You have just under a month to enter, as usual it's very slow, at this point in time I've had 17 entries only, so come on get your thinking caps on and have a go, you may win a prize!

Comment

Just a bump !

Comment

Barry did something quite clever with his contest this year. Did anyone besides Barry and myself, catch it? Just another level of fun!

Comment

A quick update, now 23 entries, and you have 20 more days to enter and have a go!

Comment

I shall give it a go but with my brain owt can happen :-)
              No imdb only brain power.

Comment

I know I toot Barry's horn for this contest, but for good reason. This is all done for love of the hobby and for collectors in general. Do you see anyone else doing this? Therefore, enjoy a bit of free fun ... that can net you a potentially sizable credit, and you never know when Barry is going to have something for sale, that you have been looking for, for years, and that credit makes it even more of a bargain! ( Oh, and Barry doesn't overcharge for shipping! That's getting to be more of a rarity as well!). This is an unsolicited commercial for Independent 8! Barry is an awesome lad, honest!

Comment

Ten (10) days left to get your entry in, now up to the heady heights of 28 entries, will it go over 30,who knows?

Comment

Working...
                  X