Sad News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad News

Hello forum members, Have to say I have received sad news today. fellow forum member OLIVER FELD has lost his dear mother, she passed away today.
    Oliver was intending to come to the Blackpool Convention but problems with his flights made this a no go, as he has said himself perhaps this was fate considering his sad news. We will be remembering Oliver at the Convention and sending are best wishes to him, as I am sure forum members will do also.
    Dave Watson

Oliver,

Our prayers are with you during this time of grief. My sympathies to you and your family.

David,

Thank you for posting on behalf of Oliver.

Comment

Probably the worst thing. that happens in our life. Hope Oliver will be strong.

Comment

Best wishes to you Oliver. Dwell on all those magnificent memories you have between your mom and yourself.

Comment

My sincere condolences to Oliver at this very sad time.

Comment

Dear Oliver, I send my thoughts and Prayers at this time...Shorty

Comment

Thank You all for Your support
              I am deeply touched

In my thoughts and in my heart I am with You this weekend in Blackpool

…Oliver✨

Comment

Hello Oliver.

I am very sorry to hear your news and my sympathy goes out to you and your family. Being in the same position as you for the last two years, the only reassurance I can give you is that time is a wonderful healer. It never erases your precious memories, but it eases the pain.
                It seems that your problem with flights into the UK this weekend has unwittingly turned into a blessing in disguise. For now, forget super 8 and concentrate on what really matters..... family.

Comment

Sorry for you loss Oliver. Cherish the memories.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Possibly you will be busy enough with arrangements to take your mind off your loss a little. I know I was when this happened to my mother.

Comment

Working...
                    X