Video from Blackpool 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video from Blackpool 2022

Here is this year's video from The Blackpool Film Collectors' Convention. A huge thanks to all the organizers of the convention. Thanks to Ged Jones, the dealers and all the others that helped making this a fantastic event. I enjoyed every minute of it!

Unfortunately I had a problem with one of my cameras at the Saturday dinner film show, and at Ged's Q6A. Lesson learned for using a new camera before getting to know it properly. I still think it came out all right with just the the other cameras, though. It was edited from more than 200 video clips taking me more than 10 hours to edit :-)

Wow that's brilliant Eivind. Thank you so much it's like being there. I'm hoping to get there next year after a short break, I last went in 2019. This is a fantastic record of the whole meeting.

Graham S

Comment

Excellent video. Thanks, Eivind.

Comment

Eivind. you have done an excellent job on this. thank you so so much. it is much appreciated. it's always a pleasure to see you at Blackpool. Paul.

Comment

My thanks to you Elvin and Dom etc. for all the pictures and video. Well done. I know what it’s like editing video especially having to keep getting used to the ever changing formats. It takes hours and so does having to keep learning to deal with those changes. Much appreciated, especially for those of us unable to attend. Ke Finch.😊

Comment

Enjoyed chatting with you over the weekend, you certainly have a natural flair for film making. Your latest video is absolutely spot on; you captured it all so well and never missed a trick ! I think you should now be the official videographer for the Blackpool event. See you next year !!
            John

Comment

Fantastic job, Eivind ! Thank you. I agree with all the above comments.

The making of

Click image for larger version  Name:	20221119_194657.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.5 KB ID:	69655 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221120_121646.jpg Views:	0 Size:	166.6 KB ID:	69656 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221120_135642.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.5 KB ID:	69657

Comment

I have just watched the video.

An absolutely excellent account and souvenir of what was undoubtedly an exceptional year. I am really pleased that Ged's Q&A was included. I didn't realize you had filmed so much of it and that so many little nuggets of information have been captured for all the film fraternity across the world to hear and see for themselves.

Well done, Eivind.

Spot on !

Comment

Eivind,

What a wonderful job you've done on this video! Thank you for all the hard work you put in and thank you for showcasing Ged's appearance. I was hanging on every word.

I'm glad you appear on camera here. You're a natural at guiding us along the way.

Comment

Excellent job Elvind, really enjoyed the video, Mark

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words from all of you! I loved both the recording and editing of this fantastic event!

And I really enjoyed chatting with you at Blackpool about video recording and editing, John! Hope to chat with you again next year!

And thanks for the pictures, Dominique! I didn't even notice you took them! :-)

Thanks for the kind words about my appearance, Doug. I wasn't sure about including those parts. Like most people, perhaps, I think I sound silly when I listen to myself.

Everybody seems to really have enjoyed Ged's Q&A, just like I expected. I cut it down to 15 minutes (partially because I had a faulty video setup on one of my cameras). But there exists a complete audio recording of it as I had a wireless lavalier micrphone on Ged. Perhaps that will surface some time, depending on a few factors like Ged, Adrian and the other organizers.

Comment

Thanks Eivind for the video, very well done, the interview with Ged was most interesting.

Comment

Incredible work, enjoyed our talks with the Boys and over meals...Cheers, Shorty

Comment

Originally posted by Eivind Mork View Post
                            Everybody seems to really have enjoyed Ged's Q&A, just like I expected. I cut it down to 15 minutes (partially because I had a faulty video setup on one of my cameras). But there exists a complete audio recording of it as I had a wireless lavalier micrphone on Ged. Perhaps that will surface some time, depending on a few factors like Ged, Adrian and the other organizers.
                            Eivind, can you post the entire interview? You could replace any faulty video with stills...
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	more please.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	69674

Comment

Thank You Eivind, that was great.

Best wishes Mark.

Comment

Working...
                              X