Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CHRISTMAS CARD UL 2022.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	71233

Right now, we are dealing with 5 degrees, with 35 mile per hour wind-chill, making it approximately 25 below zero, so while it'll be a Merry Christmas eventually, were riding out some weather nastiness at the moment!

Comment

God's Blessings to everyone, be safe and sound, happy and grateful to what we have and for each other....Cheers, Shorty

Comment

The worst thing about Christmas is what to buy? however I was thinking about this, its very practical don't you think?..

Name:	278632325_4661017017338011_2714598444749628880_n (1).jpg
Views:	175
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	71253

Name:	23f383c204949671211c30d29fbc58fc.png
Views:	179
Size:	324.6 KB
ID:	71254

Comment

There was a neighborhood legend where I grew up of a man who gave his wife a bucket and mop for Christmas…

(He was single by the next one!)

Comment

4 years in FL.

I have forgotten what 7 months of cold weather is like.

December 22 I came out of work tonight at 7 PM Florida time and it was 70°

Don't mind me I am living the Florida lifestyle. Although I hear a reminder of such weather is coming Christmas Eve and Christmas day at least it's not hurricane season

Comment

Steve

A few years ago my better half insisted that we wont buy for each other, I thought mmmm if you insist, so I went along with it. On Christmas day however. I was shocked to find Yvonne had bought "me" something. I said I thought we were not buying for ourselves, Yvonne replied, when have you ever listened to me. I felt guilty, my daughter piped in also, how could you NOT buy something for mum. Well I headed out the very next day and bought her a present.

Jump forward to this Christmas, Yvonne again said, now we are not to buy anything for us, only the grandkids, right. I agreed this was followed up again two days ago, you have NOT bought anything have you?. I replied no nothing, sure she said, positive I replied. Well I lied, I have bought her something for Christmas, there is no way I am going to get caught out a second time NO WAY....

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

By the way folks I was only joking about getting the above mop bucket. If I did something that stupid my wife might drop a Elmo GS1200 on my head while I was asleep anyway I was thinking that this might be a better idea, what do you think?
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	vintage-christmas-ads-hoover.jpg Views:	0 Size:	246.1 KB ID:	71273

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone wherever you are on the planet !

..... and isn't it great to have the technology to be able to say and do that?!!

Comment

Joy and much movie happiness to one and all around the world.

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone and peace, love and happiness!
                        Stay healthy!

Comment

Merry Christmas from Belgium !

Comment

Merry Christmas to all here.

Comment

Working...
                            X