Christmas Horror!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Horror!

This is one that Dave would love, but it is absolutely true! When my wife was a little girl, her mother told her that, if little children were up when Santa came, Santa travelled with a little elf who, if children were up, would pull a little knife out of his pointy shoe and stab the children's eyes out! No kidding! Her mother no doubt told her daughter this to secure that her children stayed in bed on Christmas night, but could you imagine telling your child this? No wonder that my wife turned out the way she has. As for me, when I heard this, I was rolling on the ground, laughing until it hurt, but could you imagine actually telling your children something like this? As for I and my kids, we officially named this character, "Stabby the Elf"! Merry Christmas!

Osi - write me the screen play and I'll produce the official digest with my company , Dave films .

Comment

Haha! Stephen King has nothing on Steph's mom ! I mean, Stephanie was only six years old when she was told this Christmas threat. However, ifypu think about it, Santa is pretty threatening! ". He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when your awake, he knows when you've been bad or good". ... And then comes the dark threat ... " So be good for goodness sake! ". You wanna keep your eyes? Go-to sleep!!!!! For Gawds sake ... LOOK AWAY!!!! Aigh!!!! STAB!!! ( It did keep Steph And her little siblings in bed )

Comment

In German stories/poems/songs for Christmas, there are usually three punishments for children doing evil things (bullying, peeking into presents, not obeying their parents,…):
        1) They are forgotten and will not get any presents.
        2) They will only get coals instead of sweets/candy/chocolate.
        3) They are getting whipped with a birch - usually by „Servant Rupert“ aka „Santa's little helper“ or in some cases by the „Christmas Man“ himself. (The German „Christmas Man“ looks like the USAmerican Santa Claus, but isn’t Saint Claus - a saint would never whip any children. )

Comment

Jeepers Osi, not a lot of "ho ho ho" in a mother telling a child that kind of story, In fact for a mother to threaten her child like that, its nothing more than being downright nasty, does not say much for "her" as a person.

Comment

At first, I thought my wife was kidding, me laughing hysterically, then stopping, looking her dead in the eye and saying, " You're not serious?! ". Move over Krampus! Here comes Stabby! "

Comment

Just knowing that Santa somehow knew who was being naughty or nice kept me being (mostly) nice!

Comment

Working...
              X