Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Independent 8 Christmas Competition...The Winners Are...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent 8 Christmas Competition...The Winners Are...

I had a total of 36 Entries this year, which is about average for my competitions, I'm not going to bother to list the answers, as all who entered got them right.

I added an extra £8 to the prize pot, so there was a total of £80 in CREDIT up for grabs, plus I've added 3 extra prizes of a brand new and sealed 200' sound film, which I'll send direct to the winners.

1st prize of a £25 CREDIT NOTE goes to Alf Broxton
    2nd prize of a £20 CREDIT NOTE goes to Martin Dew
    3rd prize of a £15 CREDIT NOTE goes to Graham Smith
    4th prize of a £10 CREDITNOTE goes to Rob Young
    5th prize of another £10 CREDIT NOTE goes to Doug Meltzer
    6th prize of a 200' Sound Film goes to Robert Curtis
    7th prize of a 200' Sound Film goes toJohn Auster
    8th prize of a 200' Sound Film goes to Stuart Hilliker

Thank you to the people who took the time to enter, I will email or send the CREDIT NOTES or films in the next couple of days.

Well, didn't win this year, but I always love the competition! Many thanks, Barry!

Comment

Gee, thought I had it...Shorty

Comment

Barry,

Thank you for your generosity. What a nice way to start the New Year!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners! This was definitely fun and Happy New Year to everyone!

Comment

Barry i won first prize a few years ago so a big congratulations to all the winners this year . Unfortunately family distractions caused me to forget to enter this years one .

Comment

I mis-read the name of the 7th prize winner and got quite excited for a split second 😜.

Comment

All the film prizes have been sent, and the 2 winners who do not have the internet have been notified, I hope everyone will be happy with their prizes, nothing special on film titles, but they were all brand new and sealed B/W titles, so no fade worries! It seems that the 36 who entered are about the norm for one of my competitions, I'm not sure why, as the competition was running from early November to the end of December, I tried it one year starting in the September/October issue, but it garnered no extra entries, oh well I'll perservere, as I love setting them!

Look out for a new competition later in the year!

Comment

Barry,

Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
                  X