Inventory at 57!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory at 57!

Well, let's see, I officially turned 57 just mere minutes ago, and having taken inventory, I don't feel too shabby. I have a wonderful wife of 38 who for some odd reason, thinks the world of me, three kids that are well mannered and good looking, (and a daughter that's going to give me a nervous breakdown in a few years), I have an enormous film collection, as well as a new house that I still look at and wonder how in the hell we managed to get this ... with no mortgage. Last of all, I can still do 60 push ups in 60 seconds and have had no health concerns of any kind. Yeah, I know, THAT will change someday in the future ... You're luck can't hold out forever, but I think I will just roll around in that fabled "cat bird seed" awhile, crank up the projector, and just relax and count my blessings ... and yes, you folks are among them!

It's actually 'catbird seat'. Attributed to Red Barber referring to a baseball batter that has three balls and no strikes. FYI.
    Happy Birthday!
    Gregory

Comment

Happy Healthy Birthday - Shorty

Comment

Happy Birthday !

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory Oliver View Post
          It's actually 'catbird seat'. Attributed to Red Barber referring to a baseball batter that has three balls and no strikes. FYI.
          Happy Birthday!
          Gregory
          Yes, "cat bird seed" just reminded me of a Sylvester and Tweety cartoon where they are trpped in a cabin with only bird seed to eat.

Happy Birthday Ossie.

Comment

Happy birthday Osi!

Comment

Happy birthday Osi

Comment

Happy Birthday Osi I wish you many more

Comment

This is going to be a better Birthday than I would have thought! I just received in the mail, my super 8 buy of a week ago, two days early, today! The one hour long Colgate Comedy Hour, starring Abbott and Costello! Yay! Thanks to those that have already responded!

Comment

When you collect films without having a mortgage, then you don’t take collecting seriously !

(Just kidding!)

Happy Birthday, Osi!

Comment

Osi,

Not shabby at all! Happy Birthday!

Comment

Thanks Doug! Now, this year's other resolution, Cinesea!

Comment

Working...
                        X