**BFCC Update!!**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **BFCC Update!!**

Mark and I are well into planning for the forthcoming BFCC and I'm just about to pay the hall for the big day. Could everyone who got in touch to say they'd be part of the £50 crowd fund let me have their email address if you haven't already and I'll get the details to you. A couple of chaps have already sent me checks but Mark just tested the PayPal 'gift' option which worked okay and means there are no fees to take off.
    We've got quite a few dealers booked for this one so it looks like it should be a good 'Return of the BFCC'.
    John.​

Come on! There has to be support!

Comment

Great news! Cross everything T3 prints might be ready for that.
      Well done.

Comment

It's looking reelly exciting. Anyone looking for accommodation plenty of Premier Inns around the area and if you want to make a break of it Warner Bros Harry Potter Studios not that far away.

Comment

Bargain rooms from only £48!!!

https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hot...P1=DB&BRAND=PI

Comment

If anyone hasn’t paid yet can we please have your £50 deposits in for anyone who wanted to help fund this great event.

Cheers!!

Comment

If you still need funding then I will help

Comment

Yes please

Comment

A very well known British television/radio celebrity and Super 8 enthusiast guest has just been confirmed for the BFCC on 29th April 2023...I’ll confirm more nearer the date 😉📽

Comment

Well done team REEL FILM
                    Booked our digs/accommodation so looking forward to it all.

​​​​​​​If all goes to plan I will have 4 new S8 releases for you to premier in the Cinema. A first for a few years!

Comment

Payment sent Mark

Comment

Thanks Rik

Comment

Here’s a nice plug from Phil/CHC earlier today:

THE BFCC is going ahead in April, but at Rickmansworth War Memorial Hall. April 29th 2023

I’ll be around the night before the convention if anyone fancies meeting up for a meal or a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Williams View Post
                            Here’s a nice plug from Phil/CHC earlier today:

THE BFCC is going ahead in April, but at Rickmansworth War Memorial Hall. April 29th 2023

I’ll be around the night before the convention if anyone fancies meeting up for a meal or a beer?
                            Yes a good plug for those on his email list. Maybe a bit of a mixed journey for a beer for me, I'll see nearer the time.

Comment

Working...
                            X